New Coronavirus COVID-19 Training
Normally I just put out my blog postings and let those who want to read them, read them. But for this blog, I am directly asking upfront for you to like it, share it, and pass it on because this is important information people need right now.
Yesterday I was able to participate in some specialized Energy Kinesiology training for coronavirus. About 50 of us from across the US, Canada, Australia, and Spain participated in it (it was actually presented in both English and Spanish; another batch will be trained in German and Russian next week). We spent the day delving into how to deal with this global situation we all now find ourselves in. Let me give you some highlights from the class:
- The positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus itself is actually called “Sever Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2, or SARS-CoV-2. The resulting disease we experience is called Coronavirus Disease 19, or COVID-19.
- There are currently 7 different corona viruses that are known to infect humans:
229E Common cold
HKU1 Common cold
MERS-CoV MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Cononavirus of 2012)
NL63 Common cold
OC43 Common cold
SARS-CoV SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus of 2002)
SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus Disease 19
- What makes the current SARS-CoV-2 variant so dangerous is how it enters your cells.
- All the previous version of the virus relied on the Angiotensin Converting Enzyme 2 (ACE2) receptor found in peoples’ moths, noses, and eyes. This receptor does not exist in large quantities in healthy people, which helped to limit the spread of the 2002 outbreak. Once the virus is able to find and attach to one of these receptors, it relies on the cell itself to perform endocytosis – the act of enveloping the virus and absorbing it into the cell. So the result is that not a whole lot of it enters into you. This means that your body has time to detect replicating virus, develop an immune response, and use it to clean you up.
- The new SARS-CoV-2 version still uses the ACE2 method of entering cells, but it has also picked up an additional method similar to what is used by other viruses like HIV and Ebola. This new mutated section of the SARS-CoV-2 seems to allow the human enzyme called FURIN (and possibly also endopeptidases like ADAM10, ADAM17, CAPN1, CAPNS1, HPN, SPPL2B, and TMPRSS2) to cleave and activate the viral surface proteins, so that they can now directly fuse to and enter human cells on their own. The result: 1,000x more infectious at the cell level than the 2002 SARS, and now 100-1000x more infectious to people because of the sheer speed and ability to overwhelm the body before it can mount an effective immune response. Its kind of like the invading barbarians broke open the castle doors and the castle is lost because too many invaders started running amok.
Our training got us heavily involved in the genetics of SARS-CoV-2 genome, and what it does after it has penetrated the cell. Long story short, it unpacks itself, and hijacks your cellular equipment and resources to replicate and repackage itself into more viruses to be released. This really isn't too much different than what most viruses do, but because it is a single stranded RNA instead of DNA, it involves greater simplicity and speed (another reason it moves so quickly).
Now that Energy Kinesiology formats have been created for this, we now have balances we can use to help de-stress the body. The basic approach to the just-released protocol is
- Define to the body we are directly focused on the SARS-CoV-2 virus
- De-stress body areas that are infected/affected (mainly eyes, nasal passages, throat, lungs, heart, kidney, liver, stomach, small and large intestine)
- De-stress how the virus interacts with the host cells (including how it enters...the slow ACE2 and fast direct-cell fusion stuff above, and how it replicates once inside)
- De-stress the 4 primary aspects of the immune system that fight it off
- Macrophages and Inflammation pathways
- Pro-inflammatory cytokines
- Natural Killer Cells
- Adaptive immune Response
I already have lots of training on these four parts of the immune system, but there were some new pieces that came out that are definitely worth noting:
- The process of inflammation used by your body as a defense mechanism involves specific steps. The final step involves Specialized Pro-Resolving Mediators (SPMs) which should end the inflammation seems to be very important for COVID-19, especially in the lungs if significant damage has been done.
- A strong understanding and proper application of the major histocompatibility complex has a large effect for he individual being worked with. It also seems that Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 and it’s interaction with the SPARC gene seems to be having significant affect. According to one of my colleagues in California who has been working heavily with folks (and helping contribute to the development of the work), they are seeing symptoms clear in about 5 days.
I strongly request that if you have or think you have COVID-19, seek competent medical help. But I also encourage you to reach out to a competent Energy Kinesiologist trained in COVID-19 for additional help. And for those that do not know, most Energy Kinesiologist can work with you remotely so that you do not need to leave your home when doing it.
So if you are wanting to learn how to become a practitioner, check out Meridian360.
Or if you are looking to get some help with your own issues, check out Meridian180.