Meridian180 was named with significant intention.
To our clients, “Meridian180” represents a needed change in life. Too often we’ve tried to solve our issues with surgeries, drugs, and medicines, forcing the body to “do what we want,” either ignorant to or intentionally ignoring the real issue and dealing purely with the symptom. You may have noticed this often does not work too well in the long run. “180” suggests a serious change of direction, a new path: instead of plowing forward with what hasn’t been working before, let’s try a new direction and see what happens. “Meridian” indicates the way – both a straight route to travel, and an energetic path as well. Many of our clients have gone this journey and found it to provide the change they sought in life. You may find it is the oasis you have been looking for also.
To us, “Meridian180” calls to mind the 180th Meridian, half-way between the Far East and the USA. It represents our method of uniting the ancient eastern energetic arts and western science, for the ability to meet your needs and provide real support in helping you grow and change.
" Doug’s work helps to correct and bridge the connection between our thoughts and their impact on our physicality to allow the process of healing to manifest. "
The eastern energetic arts bring to the table:
- The knowledge of the energetic structures in the body, which have been forgotten or over-looked by much of society in today’s world
- What these energetic structures do, independently and together, and how they interface with the physical parts you are familiar with
- What can go wrong with these energetic structures as you weather the challenges and trials of life
- How to influence them in subtle but important ways when needed to restore energetic balance and functionality
- And, probably most importantly, the knowledge that most issues that trouble us today have their basis in these energetic structures
Sitting on the other side of the table are the Western Sciences, bringing:
- The ability to “see” into the energetic systems of the body through muscle monitoring
- Years of in-depth knowledge of the anatomy and structure of the physical body
- A growing-by-the-day understanding of how the body works at a very precise physiological level across all the systems of the body
- Genetics, epigenetics, biochemistry, microbiology, and other developing fields